TBS Crossfire Nano SE 915MHz Full Range Telemetry Mini RC Receiver with Immortal-T V2 Antenna and Antenna Fixing Seat for RC Drone
- RC Drone Spare Parts: Radio Receiver
0.5g TBS Crossfire Nano SE 915MHz Full Range Telemetry Mini RC Receiver with Immortal-T V2 Antenna and Antenna Fixing Seat for RC Drone
TBS Crossfire nano RX for people who want to save space and solder. Full range, designed specifically for mini- and micro-quads! The Special Edition (SE) includes the TBS Immortal-T V2 Antenna!
The CROSSFIRE Nano RX has much of the same feature set as the TBS CROSSFIRE Micro RX but on a smaller form factor and without connectors.
The small size allows you to save space and weight, while still retaining the key features that make the CROSSFIRE system flexible and reliable.
Brand Name: TBS
Item Name: Crossfire Nano SE Receiver
Weight: 0.5g (receiver only)
Size: 11mm x 18mm
Requires: Firmware V2.25
Antenna Fixing Seat:
Color : Blue
Material : TPU
Size : 47.5*20*8.4mm
Weight : 3g
Application: Fix antenna on the frame arm.
Super compact, just only 11 x 18 mm
Same feature set like regular CROSSFIRE Micro receiver (SBUS, PPM, PWM, CRSF, SmartAudio,MAVLInk, Serial Bridge)
Full range receiver
5V voltage input
2.54mm pitch front connector and 2mm pitch side connector
Binding the transmitter and receiver is super simple.
– Just power up the TBS CROSSFIRE transmitter
– On the standard transmitter, enter the configuration menu by pressing and holding the joystick for 3 seconds, select “General” and “Binding” – a message “Binding” will start blinking, waiting for the receiver. On the micro transmitter, a short press on the button will initiate binding mode.
– Now, power up the receiver (without pressing the Bind button!), if your receiver has not been previously bound, it will automatically bind. Otherwise, press and release the “BIND” button on the receiver to initiate binding. On the receiver is a timeout of one minute for after power up to enter bind mode. If the status LED will start blinking slowly the receiver has switched successfully to bind mode.
– Within a few seconds the process will finish with a “Binding complete” message on the standard transmitter, or a solid green LED on the micro transmitter. The receiver has now stored the unique serial number of that particular CROSSFIRE transmitter. If it doesn’t bind, please verify that your firmware is to the newest version on both the receiver and the transmitter.
1 x TBS Crossfire Nano SE Receiver
1 x TBS Crossfire Immortal T V2 Antenna
1 x Spare shrink tube
6 x 30awg silicon connection wires (2 black, 2 red, 1 white, 1 yellow)
1 x pin header 1×4
1 x Antenna Fixing Seat