DC-DC 5V to 3.3V 9V 12V 24V USB Buck Boost Power Supply Module Voltage Regulator Module Desktop Power
To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
This part is compatible with 0 vehicle(s).
Show all compatible vehicles
Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with 1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
This is an instrument with integrated buck-boost power supply module and multi-function voltage ammeter.
In ‘PER’ work mode, it can be used as a buck-boost power supply module. It can convert to DC 3.5V~12V to DC 1.2V~24V and power is about 2W~3W.
In ‘VAH’ work mode, it can be used as multi-function voltage ammeter. It can be used to measure voltage, current, power, battery capacity, discharging time.
It is very suitable for technical engineers to develop, debug instrumentation, after-sales engineers travel maintenance, etc.
1. Dual operating system
2. Support power supply output function
3. Support test power supply function
4. Support over power protection
5. LCD high definition display
6. Automatic calibration
7. Multi-parameter simultaneous display
8. Support power saving mode
9. Three voltage input methods
10. Support voltage and current calibration
1. Product name: XY-LUP Boost Buck Converter Voltmeter Ammeter;
2. Model: XY-LUP;
3. Work Voltage: DC 3.5V-12V;
4. Output Voltage:DC 1.2V-24V;
5. Output Power:3W(MAX);
Maximum output power within 2W when output DC 1.2V~2V;
Maximum output power within 3W when output DC 2V~20V;
Maximum output power within 2.5W when output DC 20V~24V;
6. Output voltage accuracy:+/-0.5%
7. Output voltage accuracy:+/-1%
8. Measure voltage range: DC 0~35V
9. Measure current range:0~3A
10. Measure power range:0~110W
11. Measure battery capacity range:0~9999Ah
12. Discharging time:0~100hours
13. Work Temperature:-40℃~85℃;
14. Work Humidity:0%~95%RH;
1. The default is the Power Output Mode PER at first;
2. Keep press button ‘ON/OFF’ to switch mode;
3. When power is removed, the module can remember the current operating mode. The default work will be the same mode when power on at next time.
Power Output Mode PER:
1. Input from standard USB male socket, Micro USB female socket and ‘VIN+/VIN-’;
2. The output from ‘OUT+’ and ‘OUT-'.The ‘COM’ terminal can not be used at PER mode.
3. Rotate the potentiometer to adjust the output voltage;
4. There is a symbol ‘OUT’ when working in PER mode;
5.Terminal ‘COM’ unavailable at PER mode;
6. Short press button ‘ON/OFF’ to turn ON or OFF output voltage. At this time, the screen will display 0V.
7. Keep press button ‘ON/OFF’ for 2 seconds to switch display output current or output power at the second line.
8. Keep press button ‘ON/OFF’ for 5 seconds to turn ON or OFF display screen backlight. But the module can output voltage normally.
9. Keep press button ‘ON/OFF’ for 10 seconds to turn switch work mode PER or VAH.
10. The module supports over-power protection. If the rated power is exceeded, the module will automatically stop output voltage and the LCD will display ‘OPP’ and flash.
11. The module does not support reverse connection protection, please do not short circuit and reverse.
1. Calibrate Voltage: Keep press button ‘ON/OFF’ before power ON and then power ON and release button. Automatically enter calibration mode after 5 seconds. The voltage display will be flashing. Short press button to adjust and calibration voltage. Adjustment range is -0.2V~0.2V. Enter current calibration mode if keep press button for 2 seconds.
2. Calibrate Current: Enter current calibration mode if keep press button for 2 seconds after Calibrate Voltage. The current display will be flashing. Short press button to adjust and calibration voltage. Adjustment range is -0.02A~0.02A.Automatically save parameters and return to the normal display interface if keep press button for 5 seconds.
3. User needs to repeat the correction multiple times. If the voltage(current) error exceeds 0.2V(0.02A).
4. For example Change 12V to 12.5V:
4.1. First calibration: Change 12V to 12.2V
4.2. Second calibration: Change 12.2V to 12.4V
4.3. Third calibration: Change 12.4V to 12.5V
1. Connect to power supply from the input terminal;
2. Set work mode by keep press button ‘ON/OFF’ for 10second;
3. Connect load or Device Voltage;
4. Rotate potentiometer to change output voltage if work in PER mode;
5. Short press button ‘ON/OFF’ to switch parameter display;
6. Test and use.
1. Ordinary low power supply;
4. Battery capacity tester;
5. Battery load capacity tester;
1. The module does not support reverse connection protection, please do not short circuit and reverse.
2. Adjust the working mode before use.
3. USB just can input DC 5V. User needs input from ‘VIN+’ and ‘VIN-’ if input 3.5V-12V.
1 x Boost Buck Converter